Previously on Licensed to Drive…
*****前情提要*****
I managed to pass both my practical tests.
我已经通过了科目二和科目三的考核。
Coach:"You should practice." 你得多练习
Stephen:"Yeah."
Stephen:“Go back, go back, go back...”
N:“请开启前照灯。” Please turn on the headlights.
And now, final step remains— a theory test on road safety. If I pass, I will leave the building with a valid Chinese drive licence.
现在到了最后一关——科目四,安全文明驾驶常识。如果我通过的话,就可以拿到中国驾照啦!
Well. I'm back at the traffic management administration office
我又回到了车管所
to do my Test No.4.
来考科目四
Now when you're getting your driver's license,
在驾驶证考试过程中
Test 1 and 4 are written.
科目一和科目四是笔试
However, they are different.
但是,它们有所不同
Test 4 focuses a little bit more on traffic security measures,
科目四更侧重于交通安全规则
first-aid stuff and things like that.
急救等相关措施
So I'm about to go in now and register
现在要去窗口登记
to take my Test No.4.
然后进行科目四考试了
Well. I got a perfect score, 100%. And now it's time for me to go and pick up my license finally.
我得了满分,100分。现在,我就去拿我的驾照了。
-谢谢。
Thanks.
SU:
I can finally drive my car.
我终于可以开我的车了。
SU:
Quite an ordeal and I had to do a lot of stuff, but you know it was probably a blessing in disguise because I hadn't driven in a very long time. And driving in China is very different and driving where I'm from. The roads are a lot more congested, some of the laws are different. So it was probably a good thing that I did all four tests to get this license as opposed to simply handing in a valid license from overseas and switching it, which is what most expats do when they move here. So I'm glad I did it. It was tough, but it's done now, and I can finally drive my car.
真是磨难重重,我花了很多精力,但也许这也算因祸得福,毕竟我已经很久没开车了。在中国开车和在我老家也有很大区别。这里堵车严重得多,而且有些法规也不一样。所以,相比大多数这里的老外直接上交境外驾照做更换,我经历了所有四项考试取得驾照,也是一件好事。我很高兴我做到了。虽然有些困难,但我成功了,也终于可以开车了。
Create your
podcast in
minutes
It is Free